We have a Service Desk and escalation team ready to help you should you have any support enquiries or feedback that helps improve the services further.
If after consulting the support pages you still require assistance, support can be reached by calling: 01752 398547 The following information will be required, to assist in resolving your issue:
- If this is an issue occurring as part of first setup or an error that has started after previous successful use
- Operating System and version, you have installed on your device (we no longer provide support to Apple Macs)
- If you are running the latest Microsoft Remote Desktop Client
- The type of Smartcards you are using, the Model and Manufacturers origin if this is available
- If you are receiving an error message, a screenshot of this
The support team will likely want to remote connect to your device and share the screen to be able to provide further advice. This will be carried out via Microsoft Teams so please ensure that this is installed.